Mens Womens Wellness Box
Sale Sold out
Regular price $119.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
For a full body monthly health plan to cover from head to toe, our Mens Womens Wellness Box has all the natural herbs to stimulate the body and mind.
HIGHLY ADVISE: DRINK WATER DAILY THROUGHOUT THE DAY - The National Academies of Science, Engineering and Medicine recommends the following for daily fluid intake: 125 ounces (3.7 liters) for men Another way to determine proper hydration levels is to look at the urination color. If you see clear urine, you know you are properly hydrated. Second Advisement: We recommend that you consume these supplements and herbs and powders for a period of 6 months to see results. Consistency is key when healing, repairing and advancing your body.
Why we recommend this? When your body is healing and repairing itself, your body will go through a lot of changes from digestion to mentality to physical changes. In order to keep up with your body's processing of the nutrients, it's highly advised that proper water consumption is adhered to. Additionally, consuming these supplements for a period of 6 months, will allow your body's biology to produce the kinds of results you desire.
- Bhringraj - Natural hair tonic for who those like their hair and would like to maintain it with a natural herb. Be careful as this can increase hair growth over the entire body. From the top of head to down below. This is a useful herbal remedy for natural hair growth.
- Gymnema - Supports healthy blood sugar levels and supporting pancreatic health. Gymnema is a shrub that grows in India and Africa. People in India have been using gymnema leaves for thousands of years to try to treat diabetes. Though it treats diabetes, it's main purpose is to maintain healthy blood sugar levels and pancreatic health.
- Boswellia - Maintain your joint health and decrease the pain by consuming the natural extract of boswellia. Boswellia is an Indian Herb, also known as Indian frankincense. It comes from a Boswellia tree that contains anti-inflammatory qualities.
- Gotu Kola - Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) has been used to treat many conditions for thousands of years in India, China, and Indonesia. It was used to heal wounds, improve mental clarity, and treat skin conditions such as leprosy and psoriasis. Some people use it to treat respiratory infections, such as colds, and in the past it was used for that in China. It has been called "the fountain of life" because legend has it that an ancient Chinese herbalist lived for more than 200 years as a result of taking gotu kola.
- Herbo-Ex Gold - Herbo-Ex Gold is a vitality booster formula which improves sexual health and acts as a rejuvenator to increase stamina and vigor for both men and women
- Tagara - Himalaya Wellness Pure Herbs Tagara Tablet helps to calm the mind by interfering with brain chemicals (GABA) that communicate information between the nerve cells in the brain. Key Benefits: Tagara restores circadian rhythm and helps maintain daytime freshness.
- Jiva Organics Beet Root Powder - Beets have been known to help heal and repair the heart. There carry other benefits too, however, the main focus in this wellness box with the beet root is focused on heart. But you'll receive additional health benefits as a result of using beet root powder. Beetroot is one of the richest dietary sources of nitrates, which help improve blood flow and heart health. As such, the nitrates in beet juice may help improve blood flow and exercise ability in patients with heart failure.
- Tiger Balm - For those sores and pains in your muscles and joints, Tiger Balm would be a natural soother and muscle cream.
- Dabur Natural Honey - A perfect addition to your cup of tea. Honey is one of the best remedies for a sore throat as well as natural sugar. Honey is also a natural anti-inflammation, antibacterial and antioxidant solution.
- Incense Scent Holder - Places and holds the incense scent stick so when the ash falls, the holder will contain it in one place. It is useful to keep organized the incense scent sticks. Please use caution when handling fire/lighters and meant for adults 18 and older.
- Lavender Incense Scent - Helps relax the mind and body, by filling the room with the smell of lavender. Please use caution when handling fire/lighters and meant for adults 18 and older.
- Ahmad Chai Spice Tea - A good pickup beverage for the morning and afternoon, or simply when you are tired of drinking soda and/or alcohol.
- Ahmad Tea Energy - A energy booster for the morning or before hitting the gym. This has enough caffeine to wake you up.
- Maca Root Powder - Maca is rich in fibre, calcium, iron and amino acids. It is known to boost fertility in men, reduces stress and increases stamina.